Mobile banking gives you the freedom to safely access your accounts whenever it’s convenient for you. Our Thumb Bank & Trust mobile app (ThumbMobile) offers the flexibility you need to keep up with your account information on the go.
- View account balances and recent transactions
- Receive account alerts
- Deposit checks electronically with mobile deposit
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
To download our Thumb Mobile app:
1. Visit your App store on your mobile device.
2. Search for Thumb Mobile or Thumb Bank & Trust.
3. Select download.
Mobile deposit is a free feature with our Thumb Bank & Trust Mobile app. Just snap a picture of a check and deposit it anywhere, anytime! Download the app and make depositing checks easier than ever!
Steps for Mobile Deposit:
1. Endorse the back of the check with the following items: For Mobile Deposit Only, your signature and your account number.
2. Select "Deposit" from your list of options.
3. Select "New mobile deposit" from your list of options.
4. Select the account you want the check deposited into and enter the amount.
5. Select "Take photo of check" for both the front and back of the check.
6. Select "Next" and confirm your deposit.
Funds deposited will normally be available the next business day.
Mobile Card Management
Access. Control. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Safeguard a card by turning it "off" and back "on" when ready to use
- Transaction controls allow your cards to work only in specific locations or geographic areas
- Real-time alerts keep you informed when your cards are used (Requires the CardValet® app to be downloaded.)
- Set spending limits for general use or specify thresholds by merchant types, such as gas, groceries or retail stores
- Establish controls by location and change parameters via your mobile device
These features are available by clicking "Manage my cards"
Mobile Banking is subject to additional terms and conditions and/or fees and may be subject to service provider fees.