Agricultural Loan Officer - Thumb Area
The Agricultural Lender is responsible for developing new agricultural relationships in the Thumb Area while achieving sales objectives, as well as underwriting and analyzing credit requests, and preparing credit presentations in compliance with Thumb Bank & Trust's internal policies and regulatory guidelines. Additional responsibilities include managing and further developing a portfolio of credits, supporting bank growth by referring customers to appropriate staff for new services, and actively participating in various bank committees and community functions.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years Agricultural Lending experience required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required.
- Must have a passion and understanding of Agribusiness and Agricultural Production.
- Support Thumb Bank & Trust's strong relationship banking culture through on-going customer contact, quality customer service, and superior product knowledge.
- Ability to meet goals and be self-motivated.
- Basic understanding of accounting principles such as interpreting ratios, percentages, and interest.
- Display high ethical standards.
- Proven track record of working successfully with customers and co-workers.
- Maintain excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as the ability to develop working knowledge of other programs and systems employed by the Bank.
Thumb Bank & Trust offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, Employer Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Click HERE to apply now.
ca•reer noun an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress.
At Thumb Bank & Trust we invest in our employees, the same way they invest their time at our financial institution.
Interested in a career in banking? View the listings below to find what you're interested in.