The coronavirus (COVID-19) has all of us living life a little differently right now. Rest assure that Thumb Bank & Trust is here to service your needs. For 125 years, we have been a friend you can count on and promise that we will work through this very difficult time together. Most importantly your money is safe and secure. No matter what comes our way, we are here to provide you with financial guidance and security through it all. We appreciate the trust you place in the Employees, Officers and Directors of Thumb Bank & Trust.
As we begin opening our lobbies for face to face transactions, we are following guidance from state and public health authorities, precautions have been taken to maintain a safe work environment and provide you with the same exceptional service we've provided since 1895. The health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees,and their families remains our top priority.
Visit our LOCATIONS page for updated hours of operation at each of our offices.
If you'd like to meet with a Loan Officer or Personal/Business Banker, we encourage you to call ahead to make an appointment.
What to expect when visiting your local branch:
- We are limiting the total number of guests. You may be asked to wait outside or in your car until space in our lobby is available.
- Face coverings are required in accordance with Executive Order 2020-147, which states all persons entering our facilities are required to wear face masks to conduct business. Any person not wearing a mask will not be permitted to conduct business within the bank offices. If for some reason you are unable to wear a mask, we encourage you to utilize our drive-up service. If you need a mask, one will be provided for you. We appreciate your cooperation. Please note that you may be asked to remove your mask briefly to confirm your identity.
- Thumb Bank employees will be wearing masks for your safety.
- Plexiglass barriers have been added at the teller windows and desks used to meet with customers face to face.
- Markings have been added on the floor to help respect social distancing guideline of at least six feet apart.
Alternative Banking Options
We encourage you to take advantage of our alternative banking options. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at 866-862-3113.
- 24/7 ATM availability
- Online and Mobile Banking
- Mobile Deposit
- Drop Box at all locations
Watch out for Scams and Fraud
Be aware that scammers are ready to take advantage of the panic surrounding COVID-19. Watch out for email phishing attempts and be on the look out for suspicious emails or texts. Do not click on links or attachments from unknown senders. Always verify if a website is legitimate before sharing sensitive information. Also, if you find yourself working in a different environment, remember to think security and confidentiality.